JOB TITLE: Sales Executive/Trainer
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
We are looking for a self-motivate enthusiast to join a small innovative team to develop sales and deliver training/educational seminars on our cloud based product suite.
We require an individual with experience of developing new business-to-business relationships and managing them to achieve sales targets. You will work with the Business’ Managing Director and the Marketing Executive to agree a sales and marketing strategy leading to the successful attainment of sales targets. You will be responsible for selling the software but will also have responsibility for selling and delivering training to new clients to use the software.
You will be a team player and motivated to provide exceptionally high standards of work. You will also be self-sufficient and able to organise and motivate yourself. You will be comfortable with nationwide travel, occasional international travel and working remotely with support from your office-based colleagues. You will have a proven record of business-to-business sales success and constantly hitting and exceeding targets.
JOB PURPOSE: The role involves working in a small highly focused team to ensure that our new and existing customers receive effective training on our product range. The person will be responsible for designing and delivering educational seminars to potential and existing customers as well as providing 1st line customer care.
- Deliver online and on-site sales presentations
- Provide customers with quotations, terms of sale and close sales
- Understand the market and buying trends
- Represent Aerona at trade exhibitions, events and demonstration
- Identify potential partners, new markets and business oppurtunities.
- Deliver effective, engaging training sessions with customers both on-site and via webinars
- To ensure adherence to agreed project time scales and deliverables
- To provide regular project status updates as and when required
- To develop professional relationships with customers that identify requirements and ensure swift delivery and high satisfaction
- To provide ongoing support to customers
- To participate in aspects of the sales & marketing cycle as and when required
- Developing training materials
- Organising educational seminars and events
- Manage customer expectations and provide first line customer care
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years proven sales experience with a strong track record of hitting sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Professional manner
- Excellent customer facing and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Customer training skills
- Ability to identify target clients
- Ability to develop new B2B relationships
- B2B relationship management experience
- Committed to quality
- Ability to write proposals
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-disciplined and capable of working under pressure
- Flexible and able to work effectively on customer sites
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlinesA full, clean driving licence is also required.
The following skills would also be an advantage, but are not essential:
- Experience delivering training for cloud applications, healthcare management or patient centric applications
- Experience arranging seminars and customer centric events
- Experience in the Dental sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to build close working relationships with colleagues
- Interest in new technologies
- Balanced Blend of fun/professionalism